Sincerely Yours, God

                             Dear Children,  

I gave you this earth

I gave you life

I gave you Natural Law  


You have created religions in my name 

You now claim others lands in my name 

You've grown contempt for others in my name

 Now you kill others in my name

 

 What am I to do with you ?

 

                               A concerned father,

                                                                               God












 It is the collective obligation of humankind to ensure the peace and to embolden ethical and moral deeds which protect the worlds civilizations from the darkness. Unim Orbus Unim Veritas

Popular posts from this blog

They Come, Because We Hire Them

My fellow Artists__ Let Your Art Be The Change You Want The World To Be

Peace Will Not be Found In Violence